Global Leading University


  • home
  • Community
  • FAQ
  • View All


View All

게시글 검색
봉룡학사(영문) | FAQ 게시판
Q [Check in/out] How can I pay the dormitory fee from foreign country?
Q [Life] Implementation of the Voluntary Sleep Out Reporting System
Q [Etc] How are the dormitory's empty rooms managed during the vacation?
Q [Etc] How can I use the heater/air-conditioner control?
Q [Life] Shin-kwan furnishings
Q [Life] Ji-kwan furnishings
Q [Life] In; Ui; Ye-kwan furnishings
Q [Life] Can non-residents or outsiders go into the dormitory?
Q [Life] What should I be aware of when using the dryer?
Q [Life] What should I do if I fall sick suddenly at night?
Q [Life] How can I send or receive a fax?
Q [Life] How can I receive parcels?
Q [Life] If personal possessions are lost, can I check the CCTV recordings?
Q [Life] How can I make suggestions for the dormitory?
Q [Life] What should I do if I do not know my roommate's contact details but must contact them?
Q [Life] I have a problem with my roommate. What should I do?
Q [Life] Can I enter or exit the dormitory at any time?
Q [Life] How can I receive registered post?
Q [Life] How can I register my bicycle?
Q [Life] What kind of electrical appliances are allowed?
1 2 3 다음으로 이동 마지막으로 이동