|[Notice in English] [Open Kitchen] 2019-summer Check-out & 2019-fall Application (Including cleaning schedule)|
|번호 : 1912 등록일 : 2019-08-22 조회수 : 285|
Open Kitchen Check-out
1. Current users who will leave the dormitory after summer vacation must return the refrigerator box with their key and card when the check-out
- If you don’t return the box with your key, the fee for the box (10,000 won) will be deducted from your deposit money.
2. Current users who will live in the dormitory during fall can use the open kitchen without registering again only if you are the intended users of currently using open kitchen.
- If you want to stop using the kitchen, container should be returned to the dorm office.
3. Open Kitchen Cleaning
- Schedule: 13:00 ~ 16:00 on Aug. 27. (Tue) (Ui-gwan)
13:00 ~ 16:00 on Aug. 28. (Wed) (In-gwan)
- Objection: sink, table, ventilation fans of induction range, and refrigerator. (You can leave your items only in your container)
- Current user who will leave the dorm after fall semester or have to change the kitchen for fall semester must empty the shelf before the Aug. 30. (Fri). Every items left in the shelf of above users will be discarded during the cleaning.
- During the cleaning time, open kitchen usage in not allowed, so please prepare a meal in advance. Every items left in the communal place such as table and sink or left things in the unregistered shelf will be discarded during the cleaning.
4. Application for open kitchen for 2019-Fall semester
-This application will be made on a first-come first-served basis and the cabinet number is given randomly.
-OPEN KITCHEN APPLICATION (◀ Click here) It will be open on Aug. 27. (Tue) 10:00
-Users who using for summer vacation doesn't have to apply it. And this application valid until end of winter vacation
- Please clean all items in your shelf and container before you leave the dormitory.
Inquires: 031-290-5183 or email@example.com
|다음글||2019-2학기 (조기)입사일 변경(추가납입) 신청 2019-08-22|
|이전글||★Additional Application for Vacancy: Waiting Number System (2019-fall) 2019-08-22|