- Total Points 10 or more Have to leave the domitory: lost rights that apply to the domitory forever
- Total points 15 Have to leave the domitory lost rights that apply to the domitory for one year
- Total points 20 or more Have to leave the domitory: lost the rights that apply to the domitory forever
- Total points 10 or more: violation demerits 15 days before retirement are carried over to the next semester or vacation and totaled.
- Less than 10 points: demerits are only valid for the semester but, can influence on later dormitory application or ‘dormate’ selection.
- In case of forced eviction, students must vacate the room within 4 days after demerit announcement
- For the repeated violation or ‘Dormate’ students can be imposed with double demerit points as additional punishment.
- We consider residents who don't reside in the corresponding dorm as non-residents, so we shall impose the same demerits on him or her.
- It is possible to grant a demerit to all roommates about matters involving shared responsibility.
- If the management staff, including security guards catches a violation, he or she should turn it over to assistant lifestyle guidance.
- In principle, we give out demerit points for each violation, but undergraduate chapter, chief operation; and dorm leaders can adjust demerit points depending on the situation.
- 1. Significantly inappropriate behavior in communal living such as theft, assault, gambling, sexual assault
- 2. Accommodating non-residents or being visited by non-residents or assisting those acts in dormitory during curfew hours(AM 01:00 - 05:00)
- 3. Unauthorized visit or bring in to opposite sex's dorm
- 4. Acts that deliberately damage the public property and facilities in dormitory
5. Unauthorized retention and use of flammable materials causing fire and ignition
(fuel gas, petroleum, paint thinner, candles, mosquito-repellent, etc.)
- 6. Smoking outside of designated smoking area
7. Possession and use of non-permitted electronics other than allowed electronics
(computers, printers, stands, chargers, hair dryers, auto power curlers, humidifier, fan, mini-vacuum)
- 8. Abnormal usage of entrance gate, unauthorized access through abnormal passage (windows or terraces) or acts to send and receive objects through external passage
- 9. Changing rooms without notice, applying as a substitute for dormitory
- 10. In addition to the residency period, a room occupied by unauthorized act
- 11. Stealing and using IP and spreading falsity, cyber-bullying other students or disseminating virus
- 12. Harming others by being unconscious or behaving indecently due to drinking and also drinking in dormitory
- 13. Breeding or bringing pets in dormitory
- 14. Letting non-residents enter dormitory other than curfew hours (AM 05:00-next day 01:00)
- 15. Bringing alcoholic beverages or keeping them in dormitory
- 16. Act to transfer a student ID card, key or entry card to non-resident
- 17. Behaving arrogantly or disobeying to the dormitory director, office member, house master, guidance-assistance, guard, and related staff and giving false statements for guidance or inspection
- 18. Access at curfew time (AM 01:00-05:00)
- 19. Granting access to non-residents into a room without the consent of the roommate
- 20. Using or moving dormitory equipment without permission.
- 21. Obstructing the lives of other students with noise (playing a musical instrument, singing or speaking loudly, PC games, etc.)
- 22. Using computer or lamp (excluding the lamp) without the consent of the roommate after 12 midnight
- 23. Graffiti, Exhibition or distribution of advertising materials without permission
- 24. Non-cooperative behavior in education or training regarding communal living or safety (dormitory OT, fire evacuation drill, etc)
- 25. To know and acquiesce the violation of roommate
- 26. Placing personal goods in public places (clothes horse, umbrella, etc.) and placing a bicycle outside of designated area
- 27. Nailing or posting on the wall of dormitory
28. Non-cooperative behavior in submitting required documents to dormitory
(moving-in notification, check-in confirmation, etc)
- 29. Cooking or eating somewhere other than a designated place or eating in the room without the consent of the roommate
30. Making stains on the mattress without bed sheet or mattress cover
(Residents who received waterproof pad should set the pad on the mattress)
- 31. Disposing of rubbish somewhere other than the designated places or not conducting garbage separation in designated area
- 32. Not receiving delivered food outside the building, or not leaving empty food containers outside of the building
- 33. Not cleaning or organizing one's dormitory room