We are running a registration system for Bicycle, motorcycle and refrigerator in order to use the limited area of the dormitory efficiently.
Since it is able to use a refrigerator in the room now, students in need of a refrigerator should read the following information below, in order to use the refrigerator in the right way.
Bicycles’ and motorcycles’ registration is to prevent the parking space from overloading. Please corporate with us.
★ Dorm office will send the mobile message to student who is accepted from Sep. 2.
1. Registration of the refrigerator.
◆ Refrigerator rental or perchasing is not serviced by dormitory office.
Contact rental service agency. >> https://do-mini.com/
◆ For : dormitory residence who is willing to use a mini fridge which is less than 50L.
◆ Application Steps : Verification of the fridge > Register on GLS > Confirmation from the dorm office > Attach Verification sticker and use (Students using red or yellow sticker should register again. / Only blue sticker is available.)
(1) Only less than 50L is usable. When submitting the application the size of the fridge should be mentioned.
(2) After registration, if any items violating the dormitory rules (liquor etc.) are stored, registration will be cancelled and will be given penalty points.
(3) The fridge should be maintained well, if the fridge is considered unhygienic during a room check, registration will be cancelled and will be given penalty points.
(4) The applicant should try his/her best to prevent disturbing the roommate with the fridge. If any conflict between the roommate is not solved well, usage of the fridge might be reconsidered.
(5) Unauthorized transfer of the verification sticker will result in cancellation of registration.
◆ Usage after registration : One semester including vacation
2. Bicycle and motorcycle registration.
◆ For : All dormitory residence using the bicycle parking lot
(Students who have yellow tag need to register again/ Red or blue tag is available)
◆ Application Steps : Find the bicycle ID no. > Register on GLS > Confirmation from the Dorm Office > Receive identification tag and attach on the bicycle
◆ Caution : You should enter the bicycle ID no. and the identification tag can be received from the dorm office located in Shin-gwan A within a week.
◆ Usage after registration : Maximum 1 year. (re-register every year)
◆ How to find the bicycle ID no. :
The bicycle ID no. is a serial number uniquely engraved on the surface of every bicycle to cope with the accident such as its loss or theft. Largely, it is inscribed in the body part, below the handle or on the linking part between the body part and the pedal crank. It is usually a 10-digit number, alphabets or both.
*In case of a motorcycle, it is necessary to find the lincese plate or the ID no.
3. Steps for GLS Registration
① GLS > Application/Graduation Requirements Management > Dormitory > Application of facility usage
② Click Add
③ Agree to rules and conditions
Rules differ from facilities to facilities, please read and agree.
④ Choose the facility category
*Bicycle, Motorcycle or Electronics (Refrigerator, rice cooker)
⑤ Bicycle – ID no.
Motorcycle – Vehicle no.
Refrigerator – Capacity/Model
Example : Fridge 45L SamsungA12345
⑥ Click Save
⑦ Check for Confirmation sticker
*Check confirmation from the dormitory office, receive sticker. (Should be done the next day of application)
⑧ Check Sticker and attach on the Registration Item.
4. Mutual Cautions
-Facility users should re apply after the usage period.
-Items without the confirmation sticker will be restricted from usage or recycled.
-When applying, if no model no., vehicle no. is not mentioned in the application, the application will be denied