Global Leading University


  • home
  • Community
  • FAQ
  • Life



게시글 검색
봉룡학사(영문) | FAQ 게시판
Q If I lose my key or access card, how can I apply for a new one?
Q What should I do in the event of an emergency?
Q Can Korean students use the self-catering kitchens?
Q Whom shall I contact if there is a problem with the communal printers installed in each building?
Q How long can I store my luggage when leaving?
Q How can I join Shin-gwan's fitness centre?
Q How can I clean the drain in the shower or washbasin in Shin-gwan?
Q How can I prevent toilets in Shin-gwan from becoming blocked and what should I do if they do?
Q What should I know before using the coin-operated dryer?
Q When can sheet covers be changed and how can I get them?
Q How can I ask for a bin, brush and shovel?
Q How can I submit my chest x-ray result?
Q Problems with in-room internet/routers
처음으로 이전 1 2