Global Leading University


  • home
  • Community
  • FAQ
  • View All



게시글 검색
명륜학사(영문) | FAQ 게시판
Q [기타] How are the dormitory's empty rooms managed during the vacation?
Q [생활] Can non-residents or outsiders go into the dormitory?
Q [생활] What should I do if I fall sick suddenly at night?
Q [생활] How can I receive parcels?
Q [생활] If personal possessions are lost, can I check the CCTV recordings?
Q [생활] How can I make suggestions for the dormitory?
Q [생활] What should I do if I do not know my roommate's contact details but must contact them?
Q [생활] I have a problem with my roommate. What should I do?
Q [생활] Can I enter or exit the dormitory at any time?
Q [생활] How can I receive registered post
Q [생활] What kind of electrical appliances are allowed?
Q [생활] How can I store Oriental medicine?
Q [생활] If I lose my key or access card, how can I apply for a new one?
Q [입/퇴사] Luggage storage information
Q [입/퇴사] When can I be admitted to the dormitory mid-semester or mid-vacation?
Q [입/퇴사] What is the difference between early admission and extended stay?
Q [입/퇴사] Can I use the dormitory in my gap year?
Q [입/퇴사] Can I pay in installments or by card?
Q [입/퇴사] Can I get a cash receipt?
Q [입/퇴사] How much is the deposit and when will it be refunded?
1 2 다음으로 이동 마지막으로 이동