Eligibility to apply for Admission
Freshmen undergraduate/ graduate school students, registered(be scheduled) student
- Leave of absence / completion / graduation and other students will not be selected.
- However, during the vacation period, students on a gap year can join.
Not qualified applier (Applying for admission is possible, but not accepted)
- those who have been restricted from entering the dorm due to penalty points during their dormitory life
Those with an GPA less than 1.75 (college warning) in the previous regular semester
- However, there is no grade standard for the vacation period
- Submit the results of TB test (notation of abnormalities or completion on recovery) conducted within one year on the day of check in date.
|Application||End of Jan.||End of May||End of Jul.||End of Nov.|
|Payment||Early/middle of Feb||Early of Jun.||Early/middle of Aug.||Early of Dec.|
|Check-in||24. Feb. ~ 2.Mar.||22.Jun.||30.Aug. ~ 1.Sep.||21.Dec.|
- Schedules can vary(change) according to the school schedules, etc.
- You can check the dorms and facilities available for admission on the website of each dormitory.
- For detailed information, notice in the form of 'Dormitory Admission Guidance' on the 'Notices' bulletin board on each dormitory's website before the period of application.