Eligibility to apply for Admission
Freshmen/ undergraduate/ graduate school students, registered(be scheduled) student
- Leave of absence / completion / graduation and other students will not get admission
- However, during the vacation period, students on a gap year can apply for the dormitory
Not qualified applier (Applying for admission is possible, but not accepted)
- Those who have been restricted from living in the dorm due to penalty points during their dormitory life
Those with an GPA less than 1.75 (college warning) in the previous regular semester
- However, there is no grade standard for the vacation period
- All residents MUST Submit the results of Tuberculosis Test (notation of abnormalities or completion on recovery) conducted within 2 months on the day of check in date. (If you already submitted it as a previous dormitory resident, the result paper is vaild for 6 months from your TB examination date. Therefore, If it is expired, you should get re-checkup and then submit the new one.)
|Application||Early of Feb.||Early of May.||End of Jul.||End of Nov.|
|Payment||Middle of Feb.||Middle of May.||Early/middle of Aug.||Early of Dec.|
|Check-in||21. Feb. ~||05. Jun.||28. Aug. ~||11. Dec.|
Whole: 28. Aug
Semester: Early/middle of Jan.
- Schedules can be changed according to the school schedules, etc.
- You can check each dormitory's information on the dormitory website.
- Please refer to dormitory admission guide which will be uploaded in the notice of dormitory website to check more detail before application date .